• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cats Are Thieves!

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
This is what happens if you leave a doughnut unattended in our house
DSC00004-4.jpg

A bag of cat biscuits
DSC00005-3.jpg

Or the dogs bed
DSC00006-9.jpg

:roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

love the last pic (not because the blackpool tower is in it though ;) )

how on earth do you get your cats to cuddle? we are lucky if ours are in the smae room :lol: (i think the closest our cats ever got was one on each sofa cushion :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: very cute photos! I sooo want a fuzzball like your ginger one in second photo.. give us a face photo of that kitty please!! :D

aaawww he's a beauty! I so wanna find a longhaired cat.. think it would look great with my fuzzy bunnies :D Just not easy to find one though:?

LOL..... Mr Darcy ate the remnants of my friend chicken balls from last nights take away, in the night. I found the vomit under the coffee table this morning! :roll:

So glad i`m not the only one`s whose cats are thieves!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jess ( the doughnut thief ) once managed to steal a large piece of cheddar when we were unpacking our shopping! We didn`t notice until a little while later when i went in the bedroom & found her, having ripped all the packaging off & merrily munching away!:rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

Back