PDA

View Full Version : Trixie and Duncan..not to be

honeybunny
29-06-2007, 09:50 AM
Trixie decided she did not want Duncan anywhere near her...this was an instant decision by Trixie who attacked him so suddenly and viciously that she knocked one of his front teeth out:shock: :cry:
Poor Duncan didn't know what had happened to him..he was fine by the way and was eating within half an hour an is off tto the vet today to be checked...

I then tried Trixie with Minstrel......same thing.........

Trixie is now snuggled up with her new boyfriend...but which one did she decide she wanted?

Skittle..she wanted a toy boy!:lol:

Bavarian Bunny
29-06-2007, 10:00 AM
Awwww, poor Duncan. Glad he's eating again. :( Which one was Skittle again?
And when is Kipper going to meet his rexie?

oscarbunny
29-06-2007, 10:04 AM
Ouch! Poor duncan. But yay for Skittle! :D Trixie is a funny girl.

Azraelm
29-06-2007, 10:13 AM
Faye told me about naughty Trixie last night :no: Glad she gave into Skittle in the end though :lol:

Angie65
29-06-2007, 10:14 AM
You're very brave to try another after an attack:D Sounds like a bun that knows what she wants:lol:

honeybunny
29-06-2007, 10:17 AM
You're very brave to try another after an attack:D Sounds like a bun that knows what she wants:lol:

yep some buns do definately have an idea of the type of partner they want.
Duncan would accept any doe....he's so laid back..but Trixie well..she decided a cutie young lop was the one for her:lol:

Bavarian Bunny
29-06-2007, 10:19 AM
Dutch bunnies are clever fuss pots. :D

CottonMather
29-06-2007, 10:39 AM
Yay! well done Skittle!!! :lol:
I hope Duncan and Minstrel are feeling ok - including their egos!

lindka
30-06-2007, 08:53 AM
I hope Duncan's okay, he was on my shortlist when I visited - he was so cute the way he stood up at the cage when we walked past, I have a soft spot for him!

Glad Skittle's got a girlfriend, we were quite taken with him too as you know.

Oh, there were so many gorgeous buns to offer homes too.

Barley and May are 'in love' now I reckon, so close and cuddly - made for each other, it's lovely to see.

All the best Jill.