• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nutty Rabbit Syndrome....

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
Do your buns ever seem more bonkers than at other time?:shock: :lol: My bunnies are having Nutty hour!! They woke me up at 6.30am by jumping on me and around me - feeding them kept them quiet for ooh 2 minutes!!... now I've retreated to the forum and they've followed me running in and out my legs (under the chair), running around and jumping on things! :lol: :lol: :lol: I feel like Mary Had A Little Asbo Lamb....:roll: :lol: :lol:

Well frankly I'm disgusted that you think your rabbits are too much trouble.
JOKE :lol: :lol: :lol: !
Somedays I can't even get out the back door because BooBoo is standing on the step waiting to barge past me :roll: !

Neil

Well frankly I'm disgusted that you think your rabbits are too much trouble.
JOKE :lol: :lol: :lol: !
Somedays I can't even get out the back door because BooBoo is standing on the step waiting to barge past me :roll: !

Neil

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I always get worried I'm going to accidently step on a paw when they're running round my feet as I walk - I'm sure its a Bunny Plan to divert me back to the kitchen for more rabbit nibbles...:roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I trod on Polly once:oops: There was a power cut in the bun room & she got under my feet. She was not happy & attacked my trainers:shock: Took me ages to catch her & make sure she was ok - she sulked for ages:lol:

BooBoo has a thing about my shoelaces and I didn't realise she'd attached her teeth to them just as I was stepping over her. By the time I'd realised my knee was up at a right angle and I gently had to lower a 15 pound rabbit to the ground :roll: !

Neil

BooBoo has a thing about my shoelaces and I didn't realise she'd attached her teeth to them just as I was stepping over her. By the time I'd realised my knee was up at a right angle and I gently had to lower a 15 pound rabbit to the ground :roll: !

Neil

:shock: :lol: Talk about Gym-Bunnie!!:lol: :lol:

Back