• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rudy and Prince

Crazyt123

Alpha Buck
Okey so most of yalll have just heard of Rudy but not much of Prince so I decied to show you guys both of my buns now in the full

Prince was the bun who started it all.After convining my mom to let me get a bun .I started my serch .I didnt know our humane society had taken buns in and didnt find any rescues here.So at the mall there was Prince ina small cage with no toys or anything .I had wanted a bunny with his markings and fell in love with him. He is a playful bun who loves to Binky.He Loves Rudy and snuggling up with her.He also loves to jump .
MEgspics596.jpg

We were looking for a bun to be Prince's buddy.So when we were picking up some bedding for his cage we saw Rudy a small calm bunny. Me and My mom fell in love with her instantly . She is the clamest little thing and loves to cuddle and be brushed.
rudyandprince012.jpg

Here they are in a basket
MEgspics599-1.jpg

MEgspics584.jpg

MEgspics677.jpg

rudyandprince010.jpg

MEgspics670.jpg

Ill post more pics later!

Oh and once we get it built I will post you a pic of there NIC cage! We need to go and buy anther box of grids tomarrow but it should be done tomarrow or the day after! I cant wait! These guys get the run of the kicthen for hours everyday.We have to watch out though because Prince can and will jump the gate.Rudy perfers to stay in the kicthen and sit on her self.I will get more pics of them out and about tomarow!

LoL thanks THey bonded Instantly!My has now decided that I can build thier cage in the comp room (we never you it we move the lap top around thehouse)So now there going to have a bigger cage and a play area!! we start building tonite!

How fantastic for you all! They are gorgeous, and look so happy with each other. Glad they came to you! They will probably help you build their home, moving things where they want them etc! Enjoy :D

They have no idea how big theire new cage is going to be I think they will be very surprised i ll post pics soon!

Mor epics will come in the next few days .Once we finsh the play pen Ill get plenty of pics of them playing!

Back