• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hmm....

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
i bought some cat nip for my cats which they adore lol always like rolling around in it but i brought Simba in and hes now licking the carpet and rolling around in the cat nip :? :shock: this surely isnt normal :shock: cat nip shouldnt harm him should it? hes back in his hucth now though

:wave: each and every one of our house buns has responded to dried catnip..loved the stuff toeat as most buns do..but i discovered them rollinginit going daft too..i asked and was told bunnies cant have the same response as cats.wel i beg to differ..so glad ive found another case to back me up!!

is it perhaps cos we have cats too and maybe the buns intheir won weird ways try to emulate the cats behaviour?
mm good one for animal behavioural therapist!!:lol: :lol:

be warned ive found that catnip winds them up and they do excess soft poos the next day!:shock:

Back