• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Run help needed please

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
We need help in getting a bunny from me in Warwickshire to Kim 106 in Gosport Hampsire please.

Can anyone do part of the journey please

Good luck and well done homing a deserving rescue bun. Sorry i can't help with the bunnyrun as I can't drive! xx:D

I will be in Birmingham week beginning 23 July on a course. I finish lunchtime on the Friday 27th. I will have a human passenger as well, but I could do the run from Warwickshire all the way down, as I'm only 25 mins from Gosport. Any good?:D

I will be in Birmingham week beginning 23 July on a course. I finish lunchtime on the Friday 27th. I will have a human passenger as well, but I could do the run from Warwickshire all the way down, as I'm only 25 mins from Gosport. Any good?:D

OMG! that sounds really good, it's not that long away and the bunny could stay with me until then, I'll check with Kim 106 and let you know,thanks so much!

thank ypu all that gives me a few more weeks to get willows hutch set up and got here im having to order from the net due to not being able to get the hutch i was suposed to have as far as i kno willow is female but could be male has spent weeks in her hutch no excsice at all poor bun has been fed dry mix and veg no metion of hay i just hope this bun will be ok

Back