• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yellow Pages Advert

Nix

Mama Doe
Argh! Has anyone else seen this on TV with the rabbit hutch maker? NO WAY are those things big enough to keep a rabbit in. I wouldn't even keep a guinea pig in them!

Irresponsible bleedin' Yellow Pages. Won't be using 118 247 or yell.com again that's for sure!

Argh! Has anyone else seen this on TV with the rabbit hutch maker? NO WAY are those things big enough to keep a rabbit in. I wouldn't even keep a guinea pig in them!

Irresponsible bleedin' Yellow Pages. Won't be using 118 247 or yell.com again that's for sure!

Its the man who owns the Happy Hutch company, I happened to be looking for a rabbit run and saw on the site that he was on the yellow pages ad, and then just by chance the next day the ad came on the tv.

One of the hutches he produces it states on the site is one shown in an RSPCA book!!

I think it's very misleading. I presume the hutch shown in the handbook is a larger version of the same design but they imply the RSPCA approval on 3' hutches not just the large ones.

Happy Hutch said:
The size of this hutch is 3FTX15"X15" [...] This is the rabbit hutch shown in the collins R,S,P,C,A care for your rabbit book & in the care for your guinea pig book.

Back