• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free 48 inch puppy crate

Kim_w

Mama Doe
I have a 48 inch puppy crate that I need to find a new home for if anybody wants it.
It has a few dints in it and needs a clean but apart from that its in good condition( I have only had it since Jan)
I live in Bury, Manchester.

Free to whoever will collect it!!!!:D

oooo i would LOVE it but i live in surrey and i think it would be cheaper to buy one rather than the petrol to come and pick it up ! how much would it be to post do you think ?
Lx

:shock: :oops: :oops: Sorry I think it will be a nightmare to post its massive and VERY heavy!! I posted this message in general chat as weel because nobody seemed interested!! Sorry x x x x

You could PM Elaine? She runs a rescue in Manchester? I don't know if she uses dog crates but you could try her?

well then sure someone nearer will nab it off you - shame i really want one ! :cry:

I have the 42" version of this one and I've put another level in it - the foster bunnies are staying in it for now but I'm probably going to get rid of it soon as it's so bulky!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BRAND-NEW-DOG...hZ018QQcategoryZ20745QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

Only 40 odd quid including postage - mine arrived really quickly and they're very good quality! Better and cheaper than any cage!

Back