• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

1 day to go

Stralachlan

Warren Scout
I'm getting really excited, I've got one day left of working in London, before I can get back to Bristol (and my house) full time. I've been doing weekly commutes for the last two years, and now hating it.

I've got a rabbit hutch on order, so in a couple of weeks I'll finally be able to have pets again - I cant wait. Then I just need to find a pair of rabbits to fall in love with. :D

Sounds great - your problem will be how to choose though, looking at the rehoming pages here :lol:

Well I've got my eye on Darwin at Kirkby if I can get her paired up, although to be honest there's several pairs in Kirkby that I'd be interested in. The final choice will come down to temperament. I went to my local RSPCA last weekend and they had one lonely female lop in. Call me old-fashioned, but bunnies are supposed to have upright ears! The SW area doesnt seem to have many rescue rabbits around at the moment, which is good I guess.

Its sooo frustrating having to wait, I've been planning this for weeks now, as soon as knew I had a new job! And patience is not my strong point :oops: But its been pointless starting to phone people about bunnies as all my phone numbers are about to change.

Back