• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

our furry family

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
wel the buns anyway!!
heres the link tot he galeries..too many to post ehre id use up so much space!

oscar is the beloved little fella who we lost in august last year leaving behind his rescue bun widow..bif..who then took on anew man..bertie..the rew french lop ex show bun..we also have our young frenchie..willow..

up to date pics and old pics..all ver y cute if i say so myself..specially my wickle gal bif..she makes me melt bless her..
berties everybodys friend and cuddle monster..willow is a giant kittne she thinks and very depserate for nosey rubs for over half an hour at a time!:lol:

http://fuzzywigs.moonfruit.com/

gallery

:oops: aww thank you.

hey Gem..Bif says hello with sniffy kisses and bertie says hello with huge nosey nuzzles! :wave: :love:
tee hee neail so does bertie..plays dead bunny by suddenly thudding over!
the kitties have to watch out cos neither stops to check whats in the way!!

im loking forward to getting them bonded i hate willow spending so much time in doggy crate but i cant risk her svaging bif again...shes been out for about 2 hours tonite destroyed so much stuff its unbelievable and dint want half hour nosey rubs or a cuddle..was in a real foul mood and wanted to go back to sleep..!1 do you find big buns have lazy days?

Gem hun whenthe hosue has been sorted a bit more andive had this tooth root removed and re covered..you should pop around..Bif is being very friendly and relaxed..ive seen her sleep onher side almost her back for over 20 mins! shes sleping really sleeping without stressing..but then beofre i got wilow out she was a bit nervy..but she getting almost as brave as the leoni that she was when we took her on..so diff rom that sick bun you came to the vets with all those months ago. And btw berties all yours for an organic sun dried banan chip..justy dont squeal too loud when he climbs on you to snaffle it!!:lol:

neil and maria..i know lops skulls finish growing at 18 months but their bodies carry on till a year old..did you find kitty growing regularly or did you get up one morning and think omg youre huge bunny!!
i see kittys an orange butterfly..wheras willows a fawn butterfly..doesnt it make their noses look weirder than self coloured frenchies:lol:

Back