• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Crue's Neuter *U/D PostOp Piccies

rabbitabby

Alpha Buck
Well today is Crue's neuter. And I am at work until 9 PM tonight!! :shock:

We just took him in before I came to work (tis a long day, 8:30am to 9pm.. bleh..) and I am going to be chewing my nails all day until he comes out of it.

Anthony is picking him up and taking him home when he gets off work, so he's the one who will be dealing with getting him comfy and settled in.. so I don't even get to see my baby right when he's done!! :?

Please send some good neuter vibes for Cruebun.. I am worried about the anesthesia even though the vet said he is in perfect health from what they can tell. (He also weighs 7 pounds!)

Last edited:
Awww - hope it all goes OK - it's quite a simple op for boys so he won't need to be under anaesthetic long :)

Good luck crue, hope it all goes well and hes not too uncomfortable afterwards xx

Claire

His surgery was set for schedule about an hour and a half ago, so hopefully he's coming out of it and it's all done already.. :cry:

My poor boy, he was petrified when we got there and were doing the consultation.. I hope he isn't too sulky when he gets home.

His surgery was set for schedule about an hour and a half ago, so hopefully he's coming out of it and it's all done already.. :cry:

My poor boy, he was petrified when we got there and were doing the consultation.. I hope he isn't too sulky when he gets home.

Awwww he'll be fine soon :D , he'll be totally fine this even.

Brilliant news! We've had four girls done, Florence, Kitty, Rita and Colleen and I hated ever minute of those days waiting for them to come round (not that I would have told you that till you got the all-clear!).

Neil

:D Thank you!!

Anthony will be popping by after work so I can see the little guy. My work is on the way home from the vets anyway, so hopefully I will have another tiny positive update on him.

I'm so glad to hear that he was eating as soon as he came round.. that is my worst fear with putting buns and other small animals under.. :?

I am SO happy to hear that Crue came through his surgery with flying colours!!!!!:D :D

Give him a huge hug from me!!!!!:D

I am Sooo glad Crue bun's OK. He'll be even more soppy soon :D
I bet he'll b thrilled to be home with you ;)

Awww well done Crue bun!!! Bless his little cotton tail!!:D I'm sorry I didn't see this thread earlier! You did really well going to work - its best to keep yourself busy during that time otherwise (if you're anything like me) you just cry and worry!!:oops: :lol:

YAY thats good, i was tearing my hair out when my boys got done...they had probs afterward tho :( but they are fine now well worth having done no more pee stained walls, and they are bonded :D

Back