• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My buns are funny and Sootys a woose!

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Ok i have figured him out! Tara is such a friendly bun she loves being stroked and tickled. Soots isn't all that kean but he gets well jelous when Tara is getting stroked, Angie did tell me he got a bit ratty if you were tickeling Tara and not him. Well lats night i was out feeding and sweeping and i try to tickle all the buns each night (i don't pick them up just give them head scratches). Well firstly Tilly jumped into the Hay bag, she's got into this habbit now and i can't open the hutch door without tills jumping out to see what food i might have :lol: Then we had Stitch and Scarlett, who have discarded there ramp and were just jumping up and down the hole to the run, then Pan and Arthur, i decided to put them in there run last night as they still hadn't figured it out and low and behold when tea went in they were straight back up the ramp for amunch, and then back down the ramp for play time! :D all the other buns just wanted to know what was for tea, Reuben has started coming out and checking that im leaving them plenty and of course for head sctraches and Max just did his usual bombing around until the bowls were down. I sore site nor sound of Molly and Rex until i had shut the door, and Dash and Scooter always hide when im around so Jasmine always gets first pickings at tea in that lot. Hester and co were just too excited about tea to really care that i was there and all dived in one bowl without waiting for the rest :lol:
When i got to Sooty and tara i give them there tickles before there tea as i find it easier to coax them out of hiding if they can smell food, it also gets them used to the idea that im the nice lady with the pellets, hay and fruit! :lol: Wel i was tickling Tara behind her ears (she loves that) and Soots was just sat in the doorway to the bedroom looking at me like i was mud on his paw, he then decided to lunge at me whilst i was tickling Tara but i didn't move my hand, he then looked so shocked and somewhat disappionted that i didn't move and go away or stop tickling Tara that he ran off into the bedroom and didn't come back out until i had shut the door :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: What a woose!!!!!

awwwwww they are all so cutie lemme see a pic of reuben omg i never even knew you had gotten him or sooty and tara! :shock:

well what do you expect ....hes male ...
:shock: :? :? runs for cover:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: poor soots, he wont wilingly come for attention though so it's his own fault LOL! tara is sooo friendly though Angie! She loves a good ol head scratch! and she's def cottoned on to the fact that i am the food lady!!! Now for Soots!

well shes a female ....;) so of course shes got things sussed :D :D :D

better go before i get lynched:shock: :roll:

no seriously . Tara is a lovely bunny ....as is Sooty when hes behaving :roll: :lol:

well shes a female ....;) so of course shes got things sussed :D :D :D

better go before i get lynched:shock: :roll:

no seriously . Tara is a lovely bunny ....as is Sooty when hes behaving :roll: :lol:

I just fine Sooty so funny! He can be very friendly and enjoy a nice snuggle but you have to get him when Taras not around LOL I reckong he thinks it's unmanly to like tickles :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back