• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby French Lop

Neil-and-Maria

Warren Veteran
Just raided the Kitty archive and here's what I found.
At 8 weeks (hiding behind Gollum)...

Kitty8weeks0033.jpg

At 10 weeks...

K0032.jpg

At 11 weeks...

11weeks0023.jpg

At 12 weeks...

12weeks0034.jpg

At 17 weeks...

kitty17weeks0031.jpg

At 18 weeks (enjoying sunflower plants)...

kitty18weeks0032.jpg

Neil

Those ears in the first few photos :shock: :love:
gorgeous, simply gorgeous.

Gollum is pretty scary i have to say! First thing on a morning, would probably scare the life out of me.

Photos are lovely though, she is so beautiful, i especially like the 10 week and 11 week photos... definately should be put on a t-shirt :D. Who is the other bunny in the pic?

Oh yes, had to sneak Florence in somewhere even if she was out of focus. I'll try to get an up to date one of Kitty next to Gollum!

Neil

arrr he is lovely looks like one of my gizmos siblings! he seems like him as well pooping everywhere and sniffing at everything! more pics please ! :D

awwwww wow, i love the ears :D
hmm, does make me wonder though, we were told Sox was a lop, but her ears dont seem all that big? :?

Claire

awww what ahunny..please pics of now neil..as willow is now almost 7 months old and we got her aged 12 weeks old..and shes a fawn butterfly very similar looking to that beauty you gyys have. Im worried cos her ears and feet are so huge!! but if she grows into them..im in trouble..shes going to be bigger than bertie my rew frenchie!!!:shock:

i wish wed taken more baby pics but sh ehad to spend time being nursed over the ear infection that got taken for Ec and was in aplaypen in my skanky looking louinge not outside as it wasnt safe..still waiting for garden to be redone..sigh rain doesnt help!! so we lost thise precious moments..BUt we have th emeories of watching her grown and enjoy doing more stuff.

i love frenchies growing..their noses widen first then their heads get longer..then thier muzzles widen so they look relaly funny bless them..and their ears and feet a re still out of contorl for them. When do they go from that to berties bif size and how do they grow..neil and maria..pics pics and more pics please..so i know what to expect pmsl

Back