• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have lost my bunnies

Bunnytod

Mama Doe
Well the bunnies have been with the mother in law for nearly 2 weeks, when i left them for the first week i was on holiday and she told me when we got back i would have to come round everyday to feed them. I went round yesterday to feed them and she had already done them with a treat of carrot and brocil and i have just been round today and she has feed them again she has told me i dont need to come round tomorrow as she will make sure they are ok, She has toatally fallen in love with the pair of them, I feel kinda left out cause they love her to. The first night i left them she got up every hour just to make sure they are ok, and now she leaves the blinds open with the light on incase its too dark for them lol.

awww that's sweet BUT YOU NEED TO RECLAIM THEM :lol:

Maybe you need to adopt a bunny or two for her ;)

Hi,

Sounds like they have a great Granny there:lol: :lol: :lol:

Evan my mum likes my bunnies now, when I got them she thought I was mad:roll: :roll:

Maureen

Awww hun (hugest hugz) Join the club! :roll: :lol:
My boy bunny (Isaac) is definately not mine! except for the cleaning out and paying for them :lol: :lol: - but at least you know they are safe.

My Mother-outlaw is coming today for a month (from spain), we are taking hols in that time, and I'm worried that she'll kidnap Bertie!
She too thought we were mad getting a bun, but she loves him!

I agree that you should take your mum to get a bun or two for herself and get your bunnys back!
Good luck :D

awww... bless her :lol:
my mum did a similar thing with my piggie, when I went off to uni, she wouldn't let me take him with me (even though I'd already cleared it with the landlord etc.) because she loved him so much... however, when he got sick, I begged her to take him to the vets and she refused (even though I said I'd pay) - he died before I could get back for him...:cry:
Your mum sounds like she's looking after them brilliantly though!:D

Tell me about it, Just before we left she made me look for somewhere else where they could go cause she didnt want them there, Now she sits in the conservrty looking out the window, The annoying thing is that when she comes into the back garden they both come running up for kisses while i get ignored. I dont think she would every have a bunny, you never know when they leave she may change her mind. lol

Oh no! Now you are making me worried!! I go on holiday next week to the Canary Islands for two weeks and my bun Lilly is going to stay with my partners mum who absolutely adores her. What if she won't give her back!!!:roll: :lol:

Back