• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

photos of bunnies!

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
"I think she's up to something..."
a.jpg

"what is this stuff on my head? could it possibly be sunshine!?!?:shock:"
b.jpg

"Does my head look big in this?"
d.jpg

"I'm pretending that you're not there mum!"
e.jpg

"What a great idea to cut a hole into this storage box - quick! all pile in!!!"
g.jpg

"What's going on out here?"
f.jpg

"A camera!!! take one of me! take one of me!!!"
h.jpg

"Just checking that Flower is behaving herself..."
i.jpg

"mmmmm... hay..."
k.jpg

Introducing my new dumbo rat!
j.jpg

and a very cute little Flower!
o.jpg

Treasure out in the run...
l.jpg

m.jpg

n.jpg

YAY! Lovely piccies of Treasure :love:... and i love the one of Flower looking extremely cute. She has the same face as Opal.. but more markings on her back. Love her!!! and of course Gauis :D .

Gorgeous pictures! Love the one of nitro loking like a rattie:lol: He's a Salamander right? (is that how its spelt?!:oops: ) Does the colouring have a name? Its so beautiful. Treasure is swoonsome! I love her hairy chops:D

thanks everyone :D I love my babies!!! :lol:
Nitro is a Sallander, he is a very silly boy, and a bit dense!!! :D
(I don't know if his colouring has a name - I think it's pretty breed-specific though...)
Beauty certainly has all of the brains in the group! :lol:

thanks everyone :D I love my babies!!! :lol:
Nitro is a Sallander, he is a very silly boy, and a bit dense!!! :D
(I don't know if his colouring has a name - I think it's pretty breed-specific though...)
Beauty certainly has all of the brains in the group! :lol:

Sallanders only come in that colour, that colour on another breed of rabbit would be called Iron Grey though.

Is that Treasure that was rescued from the Old Folks Home? What a beautiful girl she is...hopefully shes got over nipping boy bunny bits now!? :oops:

Awww they are soooo gorgeous! I think Silas is a really really lucky boy to be getting an invitation to this family :D :D

I did that with a storage box too! I put it in the run upside down (no lid)on a slab of stone with a 2 liter bottle of frozen water in there for Cookie to escape the heat. She likes to lie in there when it gets too hot like today when it was 90F and so humid. Sort of her own air conditioning.
I love all your great pictures of all your gorgeous fluffy, furry little lovies. So beautiful!

Back