• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

PICS!! Bunnies love the Carpet!!! Hurrah its finally laid!!!

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
The carpet was fitting this morning - hurrah!!! It looks gorge!! Am really proud of my babies as I sat in the kitchen stroking them while all the banging was going on and they got a little bit nervous but no stompy paws or anything!! Brave little bunsters!!:D

Here are some pics - I'm rubbish at getting action shots (i blame my camera:oops:). Please excuse my washing in the background - I can't tell you how great it is to do washing and not feel guilty the buns are scared of the machine in the kitchen!!..

Darcy sniffing...

Firsthopintotheflat040.jpg

Beatrix doing her Meerkat impression!:D

Firsthopintotheflat043.jpg

Annie approving of the colour schemes...:lol:

Firsthopintotheflat051.jpg

Beatrix landing from a binky!!

Firsthopintotheflat042.jpg

Firsthopintotheflat048.jpg

Dectectiv-buns at work...

Firsthopintotheflat044.jpg

Annie: "Mummy I'm ready for my grooming now" :lol:

Firsthopintotheflat055.jpg

Beatrix with a lovely big roll of left-over carpet which will be handy for those bunny "accidents":roll:

Firsthopintotheflat045.jpg

bunny botty shot - sorry can't resist them!!:oops: :lol:

Firsthopintotheflat046.jpg

Our lovely curtains that I got off ebay....:D

Firsthopintotheflat057.jpg

Last edited:
It looks lovely Romy, but i agree with louise your brave having that colour with house buns :lol: :lol: :lol:

It looks lovely Romy, but i agree with louise your brave having that colour with house buns :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: Quite a few people on here have this colour carpet and I love it as it opens up a room. So far there have been two very small pee incidents, which disappeared wonderfully with white vinegar and microfibre cloth!!:D That stuff is ace!!:D Mostly they are just chinning everything in sight which I love as it tells me they want to be here!!:love:

I've got the SwivelSweeper which is brilliant for picking up those stray bunny pebbles in between vacuum sessions. Our flat really is becoming more and more homely!!

Darcy is back to his less-grumpy self now he has free range again and not cooped up in the kitchen bless him! The girls are having lots fun doing high speed chasing and binkys - oh and they just love jumping on mummy while she's having a snooze!!:roll: :lol: :lol:

How fab is it during hte night when you're trying sleep and they're going mad running around binkying - no scratchy claws on hard wood to keep me awake!! All padded paws!! :D sigh......xxx

that looks really lovely :D hopefully all they'll do is chin it rather than claim it as theirs by other means ;) otherwise your lovely flat will smell like a chip shop :lol: :lol:

Back