• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've been naughty....Need names for the girls *Rats*

Gem

Wise Old Thumper
:oops:

After my last disaster with kittens I didn't really want any more :oops: But after suddenly loosing Sweetie :( and Noodle slowly loosing weight, I decided it was rather urgent that we found her a new friend.

After several rescues not getting back to me and me missing out on several lone girlies, I headed to my local petshop this morning :?

Went in with the intetion of getting one rattie, then remembered that kittens are best in pairs, then discovering that there were only three kittens left :eek:

I explained that I only really wanted two kittens, but I couldn't leave the third all by itself, she then told me that if I only wanted two that was fine, she'd send the other back :eek: :(

Guess who ended up with three kittens :oops:

Any one want to name them for me?

Picture063-1.jpg

First Meeting
Picture056-3.jpg

Picture057-3.jpg

Picture050-3.jpg

This little lady is part rex
Picture049-2.jpg

Picture071-1.jpg

Awww so cute! Why dont you name them all after sweets, in memory of Sweetie? Like Smartie, Razzle, Candy, Skittle, Marshmallow, Lollipop ummm chocolate :oops: Cant think of anymore :lol:

You could give them names related to noodles - similar food products, pasta, cous cous, rice! I know, I shall give up now!! xx :lol: Jess

Awww what cuties:D
Most of my animals are named after flowers.
Daisy
Holly
Rosie
Bluebell
Buttercup
Poppy
Blossom
Bluebell
Lily

You could give them names related to noodles - similar food products, pasta, cous cous, rice! I know, I shall give up now!! xx :lol: Jess

Jess, a few people on another forum have suggested Beansprout, Carrot and Chesnut.....Stir Fry rats :lol:

Victoria39 said:
I didn't realise rats were so cute If you have 1 rat, you may as well have 3 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well hopefully I've got another older girl coming in the next few weeks :? :oops:

No themes, just a Noodle :love:

Not convinced on the Stir Fry theme :?

Thinking of calling one of them Almond 'cos she's got Almond shaped eyes :?

I had a boy rat called Karma, and he was my world, he died in my arms in the utmost romantic way (that rats can) and I have never felt the same way for another animal (or human) as then, so I think Karma is a great name.

I also had 2 rats called Manny and Codey they weren't that tame but still great!

I like Karma and Cashew :?

Have a Hazel bun though so thats out.

Think I'll go with food related names this time :lol:

gem you seen the babys on fr im having 3 of them so a rat run might be aranged they are so cute i got a reply the next day to say 3 are mine im having girls as mutch as i love the boys once these 2 have gone i wont be replacing them they are only 12 munths noe cant beleve ive had them since may bank holiday

Back