• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bought an outside run for gizmo

how big is Gizmo? Its only 5ft by 2ft with not much headroom. I would have thought a 6ft by 4ft rectangular run would have been better....sorry! :?

I have just assembled it all its there is pleanty of room for him, he is actually an house bunny i just thought he would appreciate some time outside in the sun to graze?:shock:

I think it's ok too - when mine go on the grass they just graze and lie down and go to sleep with the exception of Teddy who likes a run around the garden

thanks ever so much guys i thought it was ok! will post up some pics of reaction soon after vet today as i want to speak him about the grass first thanks again:lol:

hes only small hes only a baby! :wave:

they do tend to grow quite a bit though! :lol:

Mine started off with small house cages, then a larger one, then a dog crate, then a 4ft outside hutch and now they have a 5ft hutch and run combo. It's been such a waste of money i should have just gone for the biggest from the start! :lol:

Back