• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Hutch Warehouse

Bunnysam

Alpha Buck
Hi :wave:

Has anybody ordered their hutch from them? I found them on the internet whilst browsing and was thinking of treating my two indoor buns to a brand new hutch for our new house in a couple of months time.

They look nice AND they customise them ;)

Sam and the buns x

Hi :wave:

Has anybody ordered their hutch from them? I found them on the internet whilst browsing and was thinking of treating my two indoor buns to a brand new hutch for our new house in a couple of months time.

They look nice AND they customise them ;)

Sam and the buns x

Well if I were you Sam, I woudl put some pics on here of your cuties so we can judge as to whether these hutches will suit them :p

I wanted a hutch from them , but every time they said they would get in contact with me and never did - guess they didnt want the custom :roll:

Hi Birdie Bun :lol: Yes yes I must try and get round to downloading some more piccies!!

They emailed me back and said they would customise a 5ft hutch for me so its more "indoory" so that it lets in more light.

Hi Birdie Bun :lol: Yes yes I must try and get round to downloading some more piccies!!

They emailed me back and said they would customise a 5ft hutch for me so its more "indoory" so that it lets in more light.

:lol: :lol: :lol: You only have to post and I am on your case! :oops:

Ooooh hutch sounds good! So will it be an indoor hutch?

Birdie Bun ... ha ha I know because I don't post much (too busy at work now :( ) and when I do you INSTANTLY post hee hee :D

They have a wooden 5ft hutch in their bedroom now I just want to treat them to a nice new one for our new house as their old one is really chewed and also I hate the colour of the wood!!!

I have the large rabbit 140 ferplast cage used as a holiday home at my parents but I think they prefer a "hutch" as it makes them feel more secure and homely, even though they are indoor buns :lol:

Last edited:
Birdie Bun ... ha ha I know because I don't post much (too busy at work now :( ) and when I do you INSTANTLY post hee hee :D

They have a wooden 5ft hutch in their bedroom now I just want to treat them to a nice new one for our new house as their old one is really chewed and also I hate the colour of the wood!!!

I have the large rabbit 140 ferplast cage used as a holiday home at my parents but I think they prefer a "hutch" as it makes them feel more secure and homely, even though they are indoor buns :lol:

Awwwwwwww they are so sweet and well cared for pics pics pics :lol: Stuff the work!

Back