• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kindness

chloaster

Warren Veteran
I have been involved with a breeder who lives near me and since I have known her I have taken a few buns from her, one of whom is Claire's Maizie, and she has recently decided to give up breeding - Yay!! - and today she turned up on my doorstep, unannounced, with a big bag of SS for the rescue buns!!

I was so touched - there are some lovely people in this world!

I'm so glad she has decided to give up the breeding. Well done Chloe. That is so nice bringing round the bag of SS. Good job Maizie isn't there anymore though as she would have eaten the whole lot!!!! :lol: They don't get many pellets but when they do they are gone in about 30 seconds flat!!!!

Claire

Thats lovely!! I believe kindnes is a strength. What you did just proves it - by being kind to her and not lecturing, she made her own mind up and wants to help you to boot! :thumb:

Back