• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

WTF Shadow tries to eat WEIRD things!

Jocelyn

Mama Doe
I just caught Shadow munching on a cockatiel feather that had fallen out of the cage.

Seriously. WTF is my bunny thinking. Is he trying to tell me he's a poor starving waif [hardly!] because I've reduced the amount of pellets he gets? o_O

He likes to try to eat rubbery things too :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I think a lot of buns like rubbery things - Deej does.

Deej tries to lick the kitchen floor which is pretty gross! :shock:

i think bunnies are weird in general. duchess is rather partial to licking up any spilt white vinegar when i clean the tray out :?

Bertie likes rubber things, he's eaten most of the rubber door seal for the balcony door, loves bloo tack wheneva he finds it, and the vinyl floor as well.
He always hides when he's eating it, cos he knows he shouldn't!!

Bizarre, but funny :lol:

Bertie likes rubber things, he's eaten most of the rubber door seal for the balcony door, loves bloo tack wheneva he finds it, and the vinyl floor as well.
He always hides when he's eating it, cos he knows he shouldn't!!

Bizarre, but funny :lol:

Yeah, Shadow's had a go at some lino out on the landing and has a thing for my remote control - the buttons are almost all nibbled now!! :roll: I just worry it's going to block him up if he keeps accumilating all this rubber!!

Back