• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Binkying Mayhem!! PICS ADDED!!

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
The bunnies have been binkying like a mexican wave!!! It was so lovely to watch I couldn't stop laughing and crying!!:oops: :roll: :lol:

The carpet men never turned up this morning and when I rang said they had come but I wasn't in...hmmm:? I think they went to the wrong address. Oh well they have promised to come and fit the carpet tomorrow at 8am!! Fingers crossed.

Well I was fed up waiting so released my babies into the rest of the flat already anyway!! Apart from my bedroom which I'm keep neutral for now...:oops: I've taken lots of photos but i can't get Photobucket to upload at the mo - but will keep trying and add them later!! xxx:D

Last edited:
I've also had photobucket problems today!! :roll:

Crue was being a binky bunny all morning as well!! Anthony even commented.

Love to see piccies!!! :D

Bertie was Binky crayzee yesterday, I was on the phone for 2 hours and he just put on this amazing acrobatic show for me.

This morning he's being a grumpy teenager, with his 'Whateva' attitude...`makes me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Okay here are the pics from last night......Please ignore the floorboards they are now covered (see next thread!!)

Beatrix loving the Snugglewarren interchange!!

Firsthopintotheflat003.jpg

Bunnies in da House!!!

Firsthopintotheflat030.jpg

Annie licking my cuddly bunny....:oops:

Firsthopintotheflat001.jpg

I love this pic - Annie chinning the wicker tunnell - she even chinned my camera when I put it down!:roll: :lol:

Firsthopintotheflat031.jpg

Firsthopintotheflat038.jpg

Great pics! :D And I am glad that your carpet is finally laid. Let's hope the bunnies don't love it too much. :lol:

I've got a filled water spray bottle and have already used it once on Beatrix - she is a secret ASBO bunny in angelic disguise!:roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: We warned you about naming her Beatrix. :lol:

Maybe you need a lady in the house to teach these rascals some manners? :D ;)

Back