• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Arrival Beautiful Rex

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
:love: This is the lovely Gemma who arrived tonight
Gemma.jpg

she is almost 2 years old and has sore back feet:( They are not too bad so hopefully will heal quickly with a clean hutch..she is a possible wife for Kipper:D
Gemmaa.jpg

The people who handed her in said they would give a contribution towards the cost of speying an vacs her...they handed me 2 pound coins and said that was all they could afford..:evil: oh well..........

Shes lovely!!! :love: Beautiful girlie!

TWO POUNDS??? :evil: :lol: Might just pay for the invoice paper your bill will be printed on>!!! :rolleyes:

She is GORGEOUS! I LOVE REXES!!!!! Course, I'm partial.. :lol:

Two pounds? That's it? I mean, beggars can't be choosers, but still.. :roll:

I totally understand that £2 is a small donation but that i'm sure it would be better for the bun to be in your care than that of someone who can literally only afford to donate £2......if that makes sense?!

just to add we never turn a bun away due to lack of donation..approx.65% of the animals we have taken in have come with nothing......but I get cross when people say they will donate then don't ..or do in a very tiny way like this...I'd rather they were honest and said we can't give anything to start with

Buns are being snapped up before i even see pics on RR now:lol:

Have you decided how to spend you £2 yet Jill?:roll:

Back