• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Advice Please

lynseybrown

Warren Scout
Hi All :wave:
I just needed some advice
Basically i work at a garden centre which sells pets :roll: (which i dont agree with, i work on customer service)
Anyway over the weekend a lady bought a male albino lionhead back in saying that she couldnt look after him anymore, told us hed been neutered and just walked out leaving one of the girls holding him in her arms :roll:
After being taken to a vet yesterday hes in perfect health but is over weight i think they said hes 2.5kg.
Anyway hes a lovely rabbit (i actually feel really sad for him that hes been abandoned) but when you go to get him out of his cage to have a hop around (weve had him out in our office all day needless to say not much work has been done) :lol: he starts grunting and starts headbutting your hand almost like hes going to bite but doesnt. As soon a you get your had onto him he just sits their and loves being stoked and nose rubs :)
But i dont understand why he does this??? :?
Any help would be great

he starts grunting and starts headbutting your hand almost like hes going to bite but doesnt. As soon a you get your had onto him he just sits their and loves being stoked and nose rubs

Sounds like it's rabbit speak for "Oi, you! Rub my nose and stroke me NOW!" :lol:

Whilst I dont agree with the woman dumping her unwanted pet, I do think it's quite amusing that she's returned him to the garden centre...! This is what happens if you sell pets to people without being sure they know what it entails.

Back