• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can't find Rabbit Hutch Signs! Grrr

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
I have seen them somewhere, they are wooden signs that you hang on your hutch, bunny shed or in the house and they say "Happy Bunnies Live Here". I saw them on the net the other day, and can I find them again???? Can I heck! Anyone know what I am talking about or where I can get one? x

Oh MY God I could kiss you! Thats them! Hooray, just bought one! Thankyou so much. Everyone at work is taking the mick out of me now, but I don't care!

Seriously I found them the other night and was busy so thought "ooh I will remember that and get one". I then spent the next few nights searching for them again and was getting really stressed. Everyone knew why cos I was like, "I ave seen this blinkin rabbit signs and can I find them again...". Ofcourse this was met with stoney silence and blank looks. I have just let slip that I buy a rabbit magazine and now they are all taking the michael. :censored:

I have seen them somewhere, they are wooden signs that you hang on your hutch, bunny shed or in the house and they say "Happy Bunnies Live Here". I saw them on the net the other day, and can I find them again???? Can I heck! Anyone know what I am talking about or where I can get one? x

:wave: :wave: :wave: Email Jeanette ( dan_and_jen@btopenworld.com ). She does pyrography ( wood burning ) and makes lovely personalized hutch signs with lovely bunny drawings on !! :wave: :wave: :wave:

Diane

Back