• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Carefresh Users, A Question?

rabbitabby

Alpha Buck
I don't know how many people on here use carefresh, I'm not sure if its just popular in the states or not..

But I have always used it as Crue's litter/bedding. I have always been very impressed with its performance in odor control and absorbancy.

However the last 50 liter bag that I purchased last week was very different.

It is softer, dustier, and it dirties MUCH faster than before.

If anyone else on here uses it, have they noticed a difference? If carefresh did indeed change their formulas, I am sorely disappointed. I hope that I just got a bad bag, because I don't want to change.. I love Carefresh, or, I did.

You haven't got Carefresh Ultra by mistake (or used Ultra in the past and got regular now)?
Might just be a funny batch - lots of the bags of Megazorb (very similar stuff to Carefresh) I got in a row here smelt funny so I stopped using it but plenty of people use it with no problems/smell

Nope, not Ultra.. i tend to stay away from Ultra as I think it'd be silly to have white litter for yellowy coloured urine.. :lol:

Btw your siggie is too cute!

Back