• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pet house

I have been browsing my new catalogue, and I have seen an amazing pet house, look at this

64G487.jpg

I was just looking at that on bunny basics, was about to post a thread about it aswell lol its not that tall though really.

Last edited:
Have a look in the catalog at the price and then compare it to our's ;)

Jazzy: you will be supprised at its size, the pic on our site is of 2 British giants useing it.

DSCF0089.JPG

Have a look in the catalog at the price and then compare it to our's ;)

Jazzy: you will be supprised at its size, the pic on our site is of 2 British giants useing it.

yeh, it will prob look bigger if i get it i just measured it out and didnt seem that big. how much would it cost 2 send?

Cruebun, its made in the states so would be very cheap for you to get one, cheaper than here in the UK. Ill dig out the phone number of the manufacturer and PM it to you

If we were to send it to the states shipping would be about £150

Oh I would love to know who makes it in the states! That would be a lovely addition to the main room as it is Crue's space to be out all the time!! He would love it!

If we were to send it to the states shipping would be about £150
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Back