• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

teegs and duchess with their treats :D thankd bunnybasics U/D video added

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
piccies first then i have some videos too :D

and thanks again bunnybasics (and THE ) for such excellten products :D
ooooo was this then?

bunspressies006.jpg

yum yum

bunspressies008.jpg

intesting hayrack there :lol: (hebal hay and oat hay ;) )

bunspressies012.jpg

teegra trying out his new grass mat

bunspressies013.jpg

hmmmm decisions decisions!

bunspressies016.jpg

videos to come :D

i lurve the last picture! too cute! crue is awfully fond of oat hay, as fattening as it is... decisions, decisions!! what spoiled buns! :D

Your bunnies are so cute, definitely two of my fave RU bunnies they look like their enjoying there treats :p

Aww! I'm much meaner than that. I just cut a little hole in mine and make them work for it. :lol:

here is a video of mine trying to work out the treat box :lol:

the next one i get i am going to cut little holes out of but i just couldnt wait to see them enjoying the goodies :oops:

i lurve the last picture! too cute! crue is awfully fond of oat hay, as fattening as it is... decisions, decisions!! what spoiled buns! :D

Oh no, is the oat hay fattening?
I've been giving it to my frenchie who is on a diet!!!
Do you know what makes it fattening??

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how fab god I love your buns!!!!!!!! They are so spoilt cute and just awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :love: :oops: :lol:

:lol: thanks everyone. well um today i only spent a tenner on them :oops: wen to the norfolk show and P@H on the way back so i got some of those spring bottle holders at the show (65p each, bargain!) and i got them a bug grass tunnel thing from pets at home. i was going to get them a fabric tunnel which were reduced to £5.99 but wasnt sure if those were the ones which could be dangerous :?

Back