• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lady Jane's babies

janice

Wise Old Thumper
CIMG2346.jpg

These are 2 of the babies of lady Jane, they are gorgeous but they do have nice big ears. The 2 dark eyed babies appear to have slightly larger ears than the REW's have.

Must take ferry......across the river..... la la la la.....:love:

Just to do another photo session.....HONESTLY!

And some bunny cuddling.

You would love their mum she is gorgeous and will be a spectacular bun once she has filled out a little and her tummy fur and rejuvinated.

OMG! she looks so much better, look at her long ears, you can see where the babies get them from can't you, I might even suggest there is a touch of English Lop about those ears, Lady Jane is gorgeous and her babies are very pretty,

Well done Janice, you are doing a brilliant job, how is Theodora and her babies doing?

Awww babies and Lady Jane look lovely!! Well done on a great job bringing them back to good health, Janice. Their ears are so cute!!:D

I've seen these in the flesh (when I visited Janice last night), hend one for a while and I have to say they are the cutest, most adorable things ever! Very much wanted to take one (or two) home with me ;) but they are all still save and happy with "Mum".

Back