• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Prudence and Leonard

Veronica

Mama Doe
Today's been the last day of my 2 weeks holiday off work. However, despite having to get up at 7.30am for the plumber ( no lie in!! argh! ), the rest of the day has been great!
I've had a relaxing bath, watched the tennis on tv, and of course the best bit....had the whole day to be around my babies :love:

Sadly the battery in the camera was flat, so it's phone pics again (sorry about the quality), but here's some Pru and Len pics for you! They decided that the tennis was boring, so ventured off into the hallway.....it's length gave for some great run up binky's!

Luckily (so far), they haven't even noticed the stairs....however, I caught Pru as per pic! I think I should be worried!!! :shock:

I've noticed a few thread recently about people considering for the 1st time having a rescue bun. Purely looking at Pru and Len (not even mentioning the other absolutely perfect lil'babies I also have!)....rescue buns are FAB! I :love: each and every one of mine so so soooo much :love:
I will always be grateful to every rescue centre that has given me the opportunity of looking after such amazing animals.
In the case of Prudence and Leonard....the thanks go to Jill at Honeybunnies (Leonard), and Alice Chamberlain (Prudence)...and of course to Katie and Angie for helping with the bun runs. Over a year on, and I'm still as happy...more so!....with Pru and Len as the day they arrived :love:

Enough of the soppiness now...onto the pics...

Prudence :love:
DSC01745.jpg

I love this one of Len, kinda looking back thinking 'what you lookin' at?' haha
DSC01746.jpg

The gooooorgeous Leonard! :love:
DSC01752.jpg

Pru and my cat Bairn (queuing for a bus :lol: )
DSC01753.jpg

DSC01754.jpg

Oh no...Pru's discovered the stairs!!!!
DSC01765.jpg

Pretending she wasn't investigating the stairs :lol:
DSC01766.jpg

Awwww Len wanting nose rubs. He's such a lil'sweety :love:
(please excuse the spotty socks :lol: )
DSC01769.jpg

Len thinking about hopping outside!
DSC01770.jpg

Back