• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunnybasics treatboxes

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
mine have just got the apple and herb one which they are going crazy for :D

just have a question (might sound a bit dim though :oops: ) can they just have the box straight away now or should i only let them have it for a few mins at a time? (they havent had all the different herbs and leaves etc in the box before)

at the moment i let them have it for 3-4 mins then finally managed to get it away from them :roll: until i had checked it was ok to have in one go :?

teegra is now in a sulk though, although duchess is now happily chomping on the oat hay instead :roll:

Its all safe for them, if it is there first time best to ration it but otherwise if they are like ours they will take a bit and go away and keep taking bits when they want to :).

Its designed to mimic the wild where they would forage and dig for that they want.

ok thanks :D they went crazy for it :D (have got a video to upload in a bit)

just wanted to say all your products are fantastic and the delivery was amazing :D (cant wait until next month when i get to do another order :lol: )

Please dont thnk that we are being big headed but that is the normal delivery service we offer.

With the volume of orders that we send out there is very little in price between next day and a 3 day service so we pay the diff and send 99% of orders on a next day service.

Normally its the really small orders are sent via royal mail, but this week I cant be bothered to go to the post office so have sent all orders via carrier. Besides Royal mail service is getting worse.

I can't wait for my new stuff. Molly loved the treatboxes. I'm the dummy that put in the wrong address.

LOL, your not the first and wont be the last. its what makes our days fun :)

I did the carrier tag so if it goes wrong its my fault ;) but I did dbl check it before I did it.

Let us know how you get on with the cookies.

i added the video of my buns enjoying their treatbox to the photo section :D

i have already startes eyeing up nect months purcheses :oops:

Back