• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Animal Shelters in NI???

Dustbunny

Warren Scout
I'm looking for animal shelters in Northern Ireland that keep rabbits, as I'm considering getting a friend for dustbunny. Preferably, i'd like it to be in Fermanagh, Tyrone, or Armagh, or even in the bordering republic counties, but I may go further. I really do want to support these shelters and give a bun a home, but our local shelter won't take rabbits (last I heard)... Thanks for the help!!! :wave:

I once heard that there is a real shortage of rescues with rabbits and guinea pigs in Northern Ireland. Hope you find one! :)

The Rabbit Charity Northern Ireland 6 Windsor Parade Whitehead BT38 9SG 028 9337 3838

This place is meant to have rabbits for adoption

Carrickfergus is quite a drive though.:?

I know for sure Assisi (Bangor, even more of a drive) has lots of bunnies in at the mo, as I did work experience there, and my friend currently works there at weekends.

Thanks for the help everyone!!! savethebunnies.org isn't working at the moment for me, and it would be quite a drive, but i'll consider it...

Back