• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit supplies with free or cheap p&p!?

Beatrix Potter

Mama Doe
I only want a few items, plastic ferplast hay rack, few herbs and small bag of hay but because only small order p&p etc is almost £6 which makes my £12 order £18!

anyone recommend anywhere on the web?

Can you not get them from a petshop?
I tend to do my little orders when I get a sack of dog food/couple of boxes of wet food as you often get free P&P when orders are over a certain amount.

sorry to day it but postage isnt cheap where ever you go to.

Postage is what it is and as things are based on weight you are better getting more to make the postage worth it.

Places that offer very cheap P+P normally pad the prices of the products to cover the loss from postage.

yes will have a good think about what else I need to get just got my little wild bun spudsy at the moment so doesn't need huge amounts of stuff

I only want a few items, plastic ferplast hay rack, few herbs and small bag of hay but because only small order p&p etc is almost £6 which makes my £12 order £18!

anyone recommend anywhere on the web?

have you thought about posting a topic looking for people in your area who might like to order from the same site and go halves on postage;)

Back