• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How much do you love rabbits?

about 4:oops: (Don't yell at me:oops: )

i'm not really animal-y:lol: I kind of just feel sorry for them as a species.

That said, i love my own buns like children - but it's kind of more their personalities I love not the rabbit-part of them, if that makes sense:lol:

I would also like to point out that he doesnt actually have any bunnies and that he is just making random conversation * Thats what you get for letting kids see what websites you go on* :roll: *And no I havent gone cukoo - he genuinely is a kid in my class*

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: busted!

although in answer to your question

rabbits in general about 8-9 by bunnies at least an 11 :D

I would also like to point out that he doesnt actually have any bunnies and that he is just making random conversation * Thats what you get for letting kids see what websites you go on* :roll: *And no I havent gone cukoo - he genuinely is a kid in my class*

HAHAHA Well and truley busted:oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

*gets her detention pad out*!
He wouldnt have been busted except I just came on to check my e-mail :oops: lol so I am technically busted to.... - but he is meant to be in Ict , I am free :lol: :lol:

Back