• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OER NEW ARRIVALS (warning cute !)OH NO

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2007_0626calador0046.jpg

OUR NEW ARRIVALS .....

2007_0626calador0048.jpg

there are 5 babies all from the same litter . Someone kindly took in a rabbit that someone didnt want ....and yes youve guessed she was already pregnant.:evil:

pat on the back to the lady who gave them a home till we had space (she is keeping mum)

these little darlings are now going to ellepotter untill they are old enough to be neutered / spayed . then theyll be back here for rehoming .

have fun Louise and i hope they behave themselves ;)

Last edited:
:love: :love: SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love: :love:

OMG, they are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love: :love:

I like the little one in the back corner on the left in the second pic with the Mohican!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

There all here except the little white girl with bites to her face that Angie is keeping hold of.

We have Zoro, Black Jack, Sherbet, Brian, Honeybun, Ellie, Blanche and Pudding! :shock: :D :D I can identify all of them except the three REW girls. :oops: Give me a few days and I will crack it! :lol:

Louise

Back