• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need advise please

Ali

Warren Veteran
Hi,

Bella is now due her Myxi jab, but Benji's not due for his untill 07/09/07, I want to take them to have it done at the same time so I dont have to do a total of four trips with them as their VHD'S are due after the Myxi,

My question is can Benji have his Myxi earlier, or should I let Bella have hers later,

or would it be best to keep them as they are?

Thanks Ali

I think the best thing to do is let them both come and live with me and then you won't have to worry about it :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, please don't let Bella's go out of date, if anything happened you would never forgive yourself, I would talk to the vet because some vets recommend that Myxo's are given every 6 months where there is a greater risk

Hope this helps

Hello, well my vet accidently gave two myx's to mine with in a two week period (should of been cylap), anyway I contacted the manufactorer and so did Jane and they siad there would be no ill effects have two myx's within 14 days of each other, so if that is the case you're fine :D

I think the best thing to do is let them both come and live with me and then you won't have to worry about it :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, please don't let Bella's go out of date, if anything happened you would never forgive yourself, I would talk to the vet because some vets recommend that Myxo's are given every 6 months where there is a greater risk

Hope this helps

HAHAHA Snowy,:wave: :wave:

Ive just phoned the vets and they said its fine for Benji to have his early, so have booked them both in for Thursday afternoon £22.49 each:shock:

I'm not telling them they are going they will get in a mood with me:lol: :lol:

Hello, well my vet accidently gave two myx's to mine with in a two week period (should of been cylap), anyway I contacted the manufactorer and so did Jane and they siad there would be no ill effects have two myx's within 14 days of each other, so if that is the case you're fine :D

Thanks Tree I was just worried about Benji having his early:wave:

God Ali that is expensive, can you not use a cheaper vet for your vac's and a decent vet for any ill health.

God Ali that is expensive, can you not use a cheaper vet for your vac's and a decent vet for any ill health.

There are two vets local to me and there is only a few pence difference in their prices,:shock: :shock: :shock: the vets I use does have quite a rabbit savy vet though,:D and its only 5 mins down the road so the buns arnt in the carrier for very long
:D

How much do you pay?? if you dont mind me asking:oops:

I only pay £10 a vac, cheap as chips :lol: , well at least there is a good vet there, so you'll have peace of mind :D .

I pay £9.50 an injection, so I think your vet is a tad expensive!, see Ali...another reason for them to come and live with me........it would be cheaper:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well my vet is around the £20 to £25 mark for Myxi. My two had their jabs in the autumn but the vets advised to move it to the spring to offer the best protection during the summer months. Reminds me... must make appointmen!!!

Hannah

I pay £9.50 an injection, so I think your vet is a tad expensive!, see Ali...another reason for them to come and live with me........it would be cheaper:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HAHAHA:lol: :lol: :lol: Keep trying:lol: :lol: :lol:

mine does seem expensive:roll: :roll:

Back