• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have a confession to make!!

lynda_m

Warren Veteran
Unfortunately, my digital camera is hidden in the mountain of boxes that occupy my front room so I can't show you can pictures, but she's been on RU before...

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=90534&page=2

I would like you all to meet Honey :love:

She came to live with us on Friday and she is lovely.

We've put her in a cage next to the other buns in the kitchen, at first there was a bit of commotion with my other girlie buns but now I see them sniffing Honey through the bars and all is calm.

She's been lovely since she's been here. Certainly NOT the savage beast she was made out to be. Last night she sat and watch tv with my boyfriend while I cleaner her cage out, all the time sat with her head down for nose runs :love:

The intention is to bond her with my other 5 as soon as we've cleared the front room out, and gotten their shed ready! Hopefully there will be no problems as Bertie seems to love her already, Teddy is 'interested' to see who's there, Benji often sit near the bars of her cage and has a little 'chat' as are Sofia and Anastasia beginning to do.

Honey and Anastasia were having a good old sniff at the bars at each other last night, where as on Friday, Anastasia was running away scared :lol:

Thanks to Jill for letting me adopt her, and to Donna and family for doing such a fab job of fostering her :)

Arrr she looks lovely!

It's a shame bunnies are so misunderstood and that people all to often don't research the animals they're thinking of keeping :(

Glad she has settled Lynda:D
And I will add my thanks to Donna as she worked so hard with Honey and helped her overcome her fear from past mishandling.....(Donna now has Trixie!:lol: )

Lynda, I'm really pleased you have Honey, as much as we miss her, I'm glad she's in a good home with someone who understands bunnies and plenty of friends around. Glad shes settling in well too and hope all goes well with the bonding.

Glad she has settled Lynda:D
And I will add my thanks to Donna as she worked so hard with Honey and helped her overcome her fear from past mishandling.....(Donna now has Trixie!:lol: )

Jill, I'm sitting here with Trixie on my knee as I type.... I'm sure she just 'huffed' as she read your post!:lol: :lol:

Lynda are you keeping her name, or do you fancy changing it?.... I must admit I wasnt keen on it to start off with but it really grew on me.:wave:

Lynda are you keeping her name, or do you fancy changing it?.... I must admit I wasnt keen on it to start off with but it really grew on me.:wave:

Not too sure yet, I think it suits her but I think Simon has other ideas?! If we do change her name it'll be something ending in ey/y as she responds to it... saying that, she also responds to 'dinner' and 'food' :lol: :lol: :lol:

Carys, they're not bonded yet but it's on the horizon, just converting the shed for them all :D

Will hopefully have found the camera stuff and have the internet connected by the time I have them bonded :lol:

Not too sure yet, I think it suits her but I think Simon has other ideas?! If we do change her name it'll be something ending in ey/y as she responds to it... saying that, she also responds to 'dinner' and 'food' :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh did I forget to mention she'll eat you out of house and home!:lol: Just joking but considering she was such a poor eater when she arrived here stressed and terrified, she left loving her grub! Just goes to show how settled she feels with you.

Hi Honey x:wave:

Back