• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FLOOD pics near us ....

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2007_0625calador0039.jpg

THERE IS A ROAD UNDER THERE SOMEWHERE:shock: :shock: :shock: AND BEHIND THE WHITE SIGN THERE IS A SUBMERGED LANDROVER:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

THIS IS BY ELSECAR PARK. :?

ITS THE NEXT VILLAGE TO US.:?

2007_0625calador0040.jpg

2007_0625calador0041.jpg

2007_0625calador0043.jpg

IM 43 YRS OLD AND IVE NEVER KNOWN FLOODING HERE BEFORE :shock: :shock: :shock: :? :(

Last edited:
Oh my god.

I have friends in Elsecar, and I spent my New Years Eve in a lovely pub there two years ago.

That is shocking.

xx

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

you never see floods where i live :? but i suppose thats a good thing when you have rabbits outside!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

been raining a bit then.....? :mrgreen: hehe

but, when global warming hits i'm screwed my house is ON the sea. so i'll laugh for now, but later.....:?

I heard it on the radio, but it's impressive!:shock: :shock:
I hope you and your bunnies are safe and there isn't too much damage to your house.
Is there a river or something in the neighborhood or was it just the rain?

Amazing pics Angie :shock: I've never seen rain like this before either - it's the speed it fell that's caused the problem - usually if it's very wet it's over a few days but this was a months worth of rain in less than 24 hours - just nowhere for it to go! Freaky.

Can't see pics, but motorway was shut near there too.
They were advising people to stay in their cars if they got stuck, cos there's sewage:shock:

my old lady used to live just round the corner from the second pic on fitzwilliam street. she was 96 and bedridden as she was partially paralysed. im so glad she wasnt there when that happened poor thing :(

its awful isnt it, i hope all the hutched pets are safe where floods have been did you see the poor horses on the news in their fields which are now lakes:cry:

It's wierd when it's on your door step you see it on the news all the time (I live in high green so not far away form Elsecar)

I heard it on the radio, but it's impressive!:shock: :shock:
I hope you and your bunnies are safe and there isn't too much damage to your house.
Is there a river or something in the neighborhood or was it just the rain?

THERE IS A VERY SMALL RIVER AND A RESERVOIR :?

Hi Angie I think we must been at either ends taking pics :lol: Suppose to be more coming this weekend:cry: Hope you are all ok, this a pic from the little steps that go to the gardens from the res across the small river on Monday :shock:
cuttsco

Omg! So glad I didn't go up to Derbyshire this coming weekend, think I may have been swimming :shock:

Hope everyone is safe

Back