• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shopping dilemas

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
When you're getting bun stuff online do you split it around or just go to one place?

At the moment I want stuff from the hay experts and bunny basics. I was going to get hay from dustfreehay, but then it'd be 3 lots of p&p. I would like to risk it and just get my hay from the hay experts but it'll be my first order from there so don't know if the buns will eat it..

The sample packs from the hay experts are good to see if your bunnies like them.
I do tend to buy from all three sites.My bunnies love the oat hay from the hay experts.My piggies have the dust free hay.
Also love to buy toys,dishes,treats etc from Bunny Basics:D

I guess I'm not near as applicable since I'm over in the states, but i tend to shop around EVERYWHERE..

Crue's things come from SO many places. His feed comes from a local store, his hay comes shipped from Colorado (KMSHayloft.com Kleenmama's timothy is a hay-eaters DREAM!!!! as well as the bluegrass as atreat hay)

I get some of his toss toys from private chinchilla owners who sell some goods online, as well as bun owners who sell goods online.

And some things come from pet stores..

Its a wide assortment. I tend to spread out to get the best of everything!

My two are just so fussy. They're hardly touching their pet shop hay at the moment. Hence the emergency re-order. I've got the sample bag on the way plus other goodies and stuff from bunny basics. I solved the dilema by some careful hinting and Chris is now going to buy a bale of 5 from dust free hay. :D :D

Back