• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pampered Piggies Sale !

Steph

Warren Veteran
Mmm Im so naughty :no: ordering. Oooo Sally has her sale on and there are lots of goodies. Ive bought some bits and pieces for the buns and piggies ! Its started Saturday but I only ordered yesterday :lol: Some great stuff and Sally does awesome work for rabbit and piggie rescues. All Pampered Piggie stuff is natural and suitable for buns too.

http://www.pamperedpiggies.co.uk/

Steph,

Many thanks for posting this, I went off and placed an order which arrived today, and I'm so pleased with it.

The treat basket is lovely and very good value for money, everythign that was sent was excellent, and it came through really quickly.

Ax

Steph,

Many thanks for posting this, I went off and placed an order which arrived today, and I'm so pleased with it.

The treat basket is lovely and very good value for money, everythign that was sent was excellent, and it came through really quickly.

Ax

Sally is great :D Always sends everything straight away and the stuff from there is lovely

:D - Sally seems really friendly too, pamperedpiggies is now my first place for Alfred's new toys & treats.

Mind you i'm going to need an extension at this rate as my lounge now looks like a rabbit adventure playground - but he's happy!

Ax

I had an order from here a few weeks ago - lovely stuff, the bunnies loved it! Will go and have a look now :D

Back