• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Piccies of Cruebun from past evenings..

rabbitabby

Alpha Buck
Crue improves leaps and bounds each night in bonding with us! (Rather, me.. I'm the one constantly laying on my tum in the middle of the main room making faces at the bun while Anthony sits on the couch, :lol: )

By doing so he's more comfortable around the camera as well and I've been able to snap some cute shots! They are pretty good, mind you, they wash his beautiful bluey color away.. (Which we determined was Squirrel?)

This is MY Chair!
cruebun12.jpg

What are YOU looking at?
cruebun4.jpg

Get that thing out of my face, will you?
cruebun1.jpg

Fine, I'll lay on my rug then.. with MY bamboo shredder!
cruebun10.jpg

*Chins it* This is MINE, isn't it? Now it is!!
cruebun7.jpg

What's that over there? Hey, No cameras, NO CAMERAS!!
cruebun14.jpg

Well, lookit my crab! Its mine too!

cruebun11.jpg

I love my Cruebun.. :D

These are brilliant piccies. I know I keep saying it, but I love threads like this. Crue is such a beautiful bun:D

Ack I love the crab picture ^_^ Shadow kept stealing these little toys my partner bought me so I ended up giving him a little tiny sheepy which he looooves ^_^

He is a standard rex :) He's a pretty good sized boy too! I'll have an official weight on him when we do a vet visit Thursday.. He's getting neutered.. :?

He's absolutely adorable :D :D :D

I'm dreading getting my two spayed, booking the appointment for my first pay date in August... they'll be about sixteen/seventeen weeks old then. But if it's in their best interests then It's something I have no choice but to do :D

xx

I'm very very nervous to do so!!! I know he'll be okay and he's at a healthy year old, but its just.. nerveracking. :roll:

He's gonna need extra lovins when he gets home! Or extra leave me the heck alone and feed me more hay! :lol:

Lol, I'm sure he will be fine... I guess it's only natural to worry about our babies =]

I'll be thinking of him =], to be honest I think they lap up the attention rather well :lol:

xx

:love: Thanks everybunny :D :D :D

I passed on all the compliments to Cruebun this morning.. he must have understood because he was binky all morning long while I was getting ready! :lol:

Back