• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

supa rabbit excel forage different again!?

Beatrix Potter

Mama Doe
First bag I ever bought was ok, Spudsy ate it, second bag was very green and quite small bits she ate most of it, last bag is completely different once again and she won't touch it!!!!

back to pets at home to source the green stuff....

I mentioned this in another thread earlier. It's so annoying as Audrey loved the first stuff I brought :( but I guess it's just the cut at certain times of the year.

I think I might write to them and mention it, with a bit of luck they might send me a voucher back or something to make up for what I've wasted. Spudsy now happily nibbling her greens!

Yes, I've noticed this too, although mine seem to eat it whatever its like. I preferred the last bag I bought as it was more like hay texture and length, but this new bag is short bits bits, guess it must have something to do with the time of year I guess. :roll:

Audrey won't touch it aaaghhhh! :rolleyes: She seems to like the hay from the local feed store place at the moment though, so that's something I guess.

The one I got in was like dust:shock: Not much to eat looks like tiny strands of grass. I liked the old stuff:(

going to order some stuff from the hayexperts today, I got their sample pack and she seemed to like the devon hay. though think shes like my cats...one day she appears to like something and then she goes off it. I suppose sometimes we don't fancy some things do we!?

Ozzy will only eat the forage when it is short and green so when I got him a bag last week he wouldn't eat it :(. I'm gonna go on the hunt for some nice stuff this weekend cause he needs to be eating his hay for his teeth :(

I know it's probably just the time of year but it's difficult when you need your bun to eat it and it keeps changing.

Back