• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

V.I.P Petsitters

Debs2811

Alpha Buck
Hi
Has anyone ever used V.I.P (Very important pets) Pet sitters based in SW20 (www.veryimportantpets.co.uk)

I am looking for a pet sitter for my 5 house buns while me and hubby go away for 1 week soon and I wanted to know if these pet sitters were any good?

OR
does anyone know of any GOOD pet sitter in my area (Carshalton SM5, Surrey)
I have had a good look around the net and come up with a few but would rather use one which someone can reccommend.

Thanks

Sorry I have no idea, but why not contact them and ask if you can speak to some customers....if they are good and reliable this shouldnt cause them a problem, and if they arent keen...then what have they to hide?

No idea about them but they seem quite expensive - £10.00 per feed or £12.00 a day boarding :?
If I had more space I'd have offered but having just got Rose there's no space for more buns here
Might be worth asking at your local petshop/vets/rescue? Might be an animal-mad member of staff who does boarding for some pocketmoney - I used to at my old petshop jobs :)

Back