• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobbie Has Been to See Christobel Again

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
........and Christobel is really pleased with Bobbie's progress :D
She can come off the Depocillin injections :D She will finish her course of Panacur and her heart arrythmia will continue to be assessed. It appears less pronounced now her respiratory tract infection is under control.

Now its a case of trying to build Bobbie up. She eats lots of fresh food but not much hay or dried feed. Infact the only dried feed she will touch since giving birth last week is the 'Naturals Range' Herb Mix. For now I am not going to force the issue of getting her on to pellets. I just want her to eat more and get some weight on

Picture838-1.jpg

Janex :)

Awesome news!
Now shes got some time to concentrate on herself I hope she does... and lets hope boble teenies have some of the fighting spirit of their mum! :D

Yay well done Bobbie!!!!! Our bunnie prayers have been answered!! Well done Jane for being a brill bunny mummy :thumb:

Back