• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlie & Joey my foster buns for Tree

Steph

Warren Veteran
Introducing the lovely Charlie, who has one blue eye and one red. Adorable and neutered on Friday and the cute Joey, who is a real star :D Work in progress with these two but they are both :love: JK my son was holding Charlie and really loves him :lol:

charlie007.jpg

charlie005.jpg

charlie004.jpg

charlie002.jpg

charlie001.jpg

Ooh they are gorgeous Steph :love:

What did you decide for your new kennel set up in the end? Sorry if I've missed it.

Thanks Mandy, they really are lovely. Oooo errm the 6ft x 6ft sheddy bit and 6ft x 6ft run. The stable bottom door is always open and I thought it maybe a little more practical with our weather :roll: Also get another large hutch in if I needed to. :D

Do those kennel/run combinations come with welded mesh on them? Im looking at getting one myself.

Yes mine do. I asked my chap to put the welded mesh all the way down the wood too, save any chewing ! I love them Raine.

They're gorgeous!
Wouldn't they like to have a holiday in France? So I could keep them here with me...

Back