• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Candy @ Cheryls

Candy has actually just been bonded today. She is a lovely bunny although quite big (3kg), she came in because her previous owner claimed she was aggressive and said she had to have stiches in her chest because of it. I didnt believe a word of it though. She was spayed last Wednesday and is getting better and more trusting every day. Sadly this morning Gina (also on RR) had to be put to sleep because of terminal illness and poor Jasper was left alone again so we took the decission to pair him with Candy. They are getting on great now and are looking for a home together ;)
I havent got all of the bunnies on RR yet, got loads of babies and a few more adults which havent been listed :shock:

Awww bless her, I am possibly looking for another female to bond with my three, Ozzy bless him is looking for love I think. Misty and Smokie snuggle up together and he sleeps on his own in their shed, They dont fight just seem to leave him out of the cuddles together.

Awww bless her, I am possibly looking for another female to bond with my three, Ozzy bless him is looking for love I think. Misty and Smokie snuggle up together and he sleeps on his own in their shed, They dont fight just seem to leave him out of the cuddles together.

Would you consider a little 3 legged girly? She came in with a very badly dislocated leg (been x-rayed at vets) and it cant really be fixed so she is being spayed and having the leg amputated on Thursday. She is absolutly adorable and really friendly :love:

random question do you ever get mini rexes in? really want one (i know that is a bit breedist but i luuurve them :love: ) but only want to rescue but i am guessing theyv are quite a rare occurence.
if i got permission do you think a) another one would bond with my 2 (you know how much of a wimpy boy teegs is :lol: ) and b) would a 7ft x 7 1/2 ft room be big enough :?

thanks (ooo im so bad :lol: :lol: :oops:)

omg she's adorable!! wish i hadnt looked! :lol: :lol: You really do have some adorable bunnies at the moment Cheryl.. you soon filled up eh;)

random question do you ever get mini rexes in? really want one (i know that is a bit breedist but i luuurve them :love: ) but only want to rescue but i am guessing theyv are quite a rare occurence.
if i got permission do you think a) another one would bond with my 2 (you know how much of a wimpy boy teegs is :lol: ) and b) would a 7ft x 7 1/2 ft room be big enough :?

thanks (ooo im so bad :lol: :lol: :oops:)

I had 2 a few weeks ago and they were gorgeous, I never know whats going to turn up. You could probably introduce either sex to your 2. I have done a few groups of 3 and 4 lately, they just take longer to settle down that a normal pair bonding. Do you still let them run around upstairs aswell? If you do then yes the room will be big enough for an extra one :D

omg she's adorable!! wish i hadnt looked! You really do have some adorable bunnies at the moment Cheryl.. you soon filled up eh

I was full again within a few days of coming back from my hols :roll: When you next come over you will have to see the babies, all 13 of them :shock: They are so cute and adorable, about 2 1/2 weeks old now and all out of the nest. I have taken some pics but got to figure out how to upload them off my new camera :p

oooo how tempting! :oops:

yeah they still have the landing bit and when my room isnt an absolute tip they can have that too as it is still bunny proofed.

will have to have a think about it and a chat to mum and dad. if i get the go ahead i will wait for the right bun :love: :oops:

Would you consider a little 3 legged girly? She came in with a very badly dislocated leg (been x-rayed at vets) and it cant really be fixed so she is being spayed and having the leg amputated on Thursday. She is absolutly adorable and really friendly :love:

I would love to cheryl but I would be so worried mine would gang up on her and would get hurt.

Back