• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

free hutch

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
we have been replacing some of our hutches .

We have a well made hutch 4.ft x 2 ft x2ft that we dont need .the bed compartment is only small.

its only big enough as a shelter for in a run or for temporary accomodation .

if any wants it please let me know .

It would have to be collected .

will try and get a pic of it and post it tomorrow .

Angie

Last edited:
Hi Angie. Just thought I'd nip on and say that if the bed compartment's a bit small , by removing the divider it opens the area up and makes it seem even bigger. I've done that in my hutches and it does make a difference. Just a thought for anyone thinking of having your hutch. If I was closer I'd be tempted as it's bigger that my temp hutch.

capel, where abouts in cheshire are you?

12th july we will be going to ashton-under-lyne, manchester, as its my 30th, and we xcan go via barnsley, if you could tehn meet us somewhere near ashton-under-lyne?

Angie and Becks. If the hutch is still available, please ignore all my previous PMs. If the NW situation comes off shortly, I can certainly use it as a back up if needed. Will Pm you all again!

Back