• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've been savaged

touie

Wise Old Thumper
by fudge again :cry: think it's the first time he's managed to get me this year, and all because i dared to fill his food bowl without putting a treat in it :shock: just when i start to think he's mellowing in his old age he gets me again, I'm one big walking psycho bunny scar :cry:

ohhhh ....im sure he didnt mean it .....we all get grumpy at times and its easy to lash out at the ones nearest to us .

dont be cross ....go let him say sorry :( ...but be careful:?

Maybe it's something in the air? Noah barked at me tonight and he hasn't got a mean bone in his little body! Made me jump though!:shock:

Have you tried using 2 food bowls? Hope it's better soon - he was probably just a bit keen - the only time I was bitten was before I started using 2 bowls for them and they couldn't wait for me to fill the dish (yeah I filled it pretty quick then :roll: )

no thats a good idea, he did look guilty and legged it under the table as soon hed done it!

:D I use the little plastic cat dishes from Wilkinsons - they stack so it's easy to whack the new one over the old one then remove them discreetely when they've finished and found something else to chew - plus they like chucking the dishes around for fun - I've got loads of them as they're only 40p each :)

ohh poor you!

I have to use 2 food bowls for Billy and Emily. Billy would have my hand off in the time it would take to put a hand full of pellets in the bowl!!! So I put in a new bowl and while their distracted, eating their pellets, I take the other one out.

Nicola

Awwww

I'm not brave enough to touch Calel without gloves (apart from when he sticks his nose through his crate bars for nose rubs:love: ), but I do love it when they look all sorry after they go for you. I think sometimes it's just a habit. Hurts though!

It brings to mind that infamous scene from 'Monty Python And The Holy Grail'!!!!!:shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

awwwwwwww but touie butter wouldent melt in his mouth hes so sweet lol just likes to be the man of the house like all men

Awwww

I'm not brave enough to touch Calel without gloves (apart from when he sticks his nose through his crate bars for nose rubs:love: ), but I do love it when they look all sorry after they go for you. I think sometimes it's just a habit. Hurts though!

Perhaps you should rename him Lex Luther

My little nethie is ferocious when you're dropping food in - I often forget but he always reminds me with a good bite!!

well he's being a good boy today but he's being such a pain demanding treats recently and getting aggressive if he doesn't get them :shock: I don't know what to do with him! Everytime a bag rustles he's there! He's after cereal, bread, dried friut :shock: if he doesn't get anything his tail sticks out, ears go back and he charges at your ankles :shock: :evil:

well he's being a good boy today but he's being such a pain demanding treats recently and getting aggressive if he doesn't get them :shock: I don't know what to do with him! Everytime a bag rustles he's there! He's after cereal, bread, dried friut :shock: if he doesn't get anything his tail sticks out, ears go back and he charges at your ankles :shock: :evil:

Spoilt bunny syndrome - sounds like my son at Christmas :rolleyes: :lol:

Back