• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG I Cant Even Have a Wee in Peace!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I was just answering the call of nature (well, the consequence of a glass of vino actually :oops: :roll: :lol: ) when the bathroom door flies open :shock: and Sir Victor launches himself onto my lap :shock: He nearly fell in the flippin' pan :lol: :roll: :lol:

Oh God, I have not laughed so much in ages :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Janex

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He sounds like such a sweetheart :love: He obviously loves his mummy very much and just couldnt wait until you had finished to get a cuddle ;)

:oops: :oops: :oops: That use to happen to me, but it was my dog. She used to open the door of the loo and just sit and watch me !! :oops: :oops: :oops:

I was just answering the call of nature (well, the consequence of a glass of vino actually :oops: :roll: :lol: ) when the bathroom door flies open :shock: and Sir Victor launches himself onto my lap :shock: He nearly fell in the flippin' pan :lol: :roll: :lol:

Oh God, I have not laughed so much in ages :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Janex
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I dont know who was more shocked, Sir Victor or me!! :lol:

Must get that lock fixed on the bathroom door.....:roll:

Janex

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Bless Sir Victor!!!!:lol: What a character. Darcy follows me to the loo and stretches out by the side of it. He's never jumped on my lap tho thank heavens!!:shock: :lol: :lol:

Do you lots of pics of all your bunnies? I would love to see them with all these great names like Sir Victor and Lopsley!!! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: That imagine has really made me laugh Jane;) :lol: :lol:
We have rabbits here who follow us into the toilet (not literally:shock: :lol: ) and bathroom upstairs.....there is no privacy from rabbit peeping Toms (or Crackers/ Aprils or Lancelots:shock: )around here:shock: :lol: :lol:

What a winner!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Excellent, the funniest thing I've heard in ages. The image will last!:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Bless Sir Victor!!!!:lol: What a character. Darcy follows me to the loo and stretches out by the side of it. He's never jumped on my lap tho thank heavens!!:shock: :lol: :lol:

Do you lots of pics of all your bunnies? I would love to see them with all these great names like Sir Victor and Lopsley!!! :lol:

I cant keep up with pics of everybun, particularly as my numbers have increased to 49 since the arrival of Bobbie, The Boblets and the Bobleteenies :shock: :? :shock:

Sadly Lord Lopsley is no longer with us :cry: He was such a special Bun that he was needed at The Bridge at just 6 months of age :cry:

Here is a piccie of Lord Lopsley

Picture917-1.jpg

He was my first Velveteen

Janex

:lol: :lol: :lol: That imagine has really made me laugh Jane;) :lol: :lol:
We have rabbits here who follow us into the toilet (not literally:shock: :lol: ) and bathroom upstairs.....there is no privacy from rabbit peeping Toms (or Crackers/ Aprils or Lancelots:shock: )around here:shock: :lol: :lol:

I am used to taking a bath with a Bunny audience :roll: :lol: :lol:

Janex

Back