• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help in the North West case

I'd be inclined to cross-post in General Chat as well, Kayjay, this is a serious enough situation to justify it. We will be getting in touch.

Neil

In cases like these - if you wanted to help out by fostering, how can you ensure that you aren't bringing anything into your household that could harm your own buns?

I've not fostered before and I really want to help out, but can't help but wonder about keeping my own buns safe? What do experienced fosterers do when you don't quite know what state the buns might be in??

:wave: Kerry

Sharon said they are intending to health check and vaccinate rabbits prior to fostering and I know that some members keep their foster rabbits away from their own but I feel if they've been health checked and vaccinated then it's the same as getting one from a rescue in many cases.

Aren't yours indoor rabbits? Can you foster outside? Or help with fundraising or simply health checking? I think she's happy for any sort of help tbh although obviously with 300 bunnies she'll need a fosterer or home for each and every one of them :shock:

Just thinking, if anyone can help can you please post on the thread in rabbits in need, then no one's offer will be missed. This was only intended to get more people to see the other thread :)

I would love to foster but can't right now as don't want to upset my newly bonded three. Once my shed is cleared I could poss help then? :D

What kind of help do you need with fundraising? I could help putting up rabbit in need ads for you on the RU? Just let me know if i can be of any use xx:D

Back